The environment in our nation is constantly fluctuating, as you’re all aware, and as a result, farm owners experience significant damage due to several catastrophic events. Workers suffer from dryness sometimes in parts of the state of Bihar. The Bihar Legislative Administration established the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 to offer economic support to such farmers. The province of Bihar’s administration is helping farmers buy seeds throughout this programme by offering financial aid.
The Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 would provide assistance to the state’s farmers who are suffering from the weather. You must enroll on the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 portal in order to get rewards under the program. In this post, we have provided detailed information about the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 if you are a permanent resident of Bihar and wish to profit from this programme launched by the state legislature of Bihar.
What Is Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023
The purpose of this programme was specifically to help farmers in Bihar who are suffering from the crisis. The Bihar administration would offer money to all eligible residents under the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 for the procurement of crops during a drought. For your knowledge, I’d like to notify you that farmers who cultivate crops like eggplant, carrot, millet, kulthi, input sunflower, input soybeans, groundnut, arhar, and oilseed in all of the drought-stricken regions of the state of Bihar are experiencing difficulties for growing these.
The advantages of this programme will be realized, however, the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 will only help farmers who are farming up to 2 acres in size. By registering on brbn.bihar.gov.in, you could qualify for financial assistance for purchasing seeds under the Bihar Accidental Crop Scheme 2022. We’ve covered all the details of the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 application procedure in this post.
Districts & Crops Covered under Bihar Accidental Crop Scheme 2023
A strategy has been made by the State Agriculture Department to include 11 official farmers in this scheme. Farmers will have to submit the application form in the duly format after which they will be provided financial assistance under the Bihar Accidental Crop Scheme 2023. Here is the list of the most known of those who joined the scheme:
- Gaya, Aurangabad
- Munger, Lakhisarai, Jamui
- Nalanda, Jehanabad, Sheikhpura
- Nawada, Bhagalpur, Banka
Similarly, the benefit of Bihar Contingent Crop Scheme 2023 will be given by the Agriculture Department only for some selected crops. Financial assistance will be provided to the farmers for buying the seed only for the crops included in the scheme. Following is the list of crops covered in the scheme:
- Maize, Arhar, Radish
- Peas, Mustard, Jowar
- Toria, Urad, Okra
The Bihar Ministry Of Agriculture has launched the Bihar Accidental Crop Scheme 2023, and suitable landowners are asked to submit applications. The primary goal of launching this programme is to offer financial aid to farmers in Bihar’s drought-stricken regions to purchase seedlings, ensuring that they will not encounter any difficulties when cultivating in these areas.
Documents Required for Bihar Contingent Crop Scheme 2023
As we previously indicated, in order to be eligible for this Bihar Accidental Crop Scheme 2023 programme, you must have to submit an online form through the organization’s main site. You also need the following crucial papers:
- Copy of Aadhar card or receipt
- Copy of Address proof such as ration card, electricity bill, phone bill, etc.
- Copy of Voter ID Card issued by ECI India
- An income certificate issued by the district authorizes
- Details about Land and crop owned by a farmer who wants to apply
- Registration number of farmers issued by the agriculture department of Bihar
- 10 digits farmer’s Mobile number and valid email address
Eligibility to Apply for Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023
Due to the prolonged drought, any farmers who are Bihar state residents on a permanent basis and are unable to effectively produce their farms may be eligible for subsidies under this Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 programme. However, in order to apply under this, farmers must meet the requirements listed below.
- The applicant must be a resident of the drought-affected regions of the state on a permanent basis.
- You can receive advantages through this programme for crops including okra, radish, jowar, rapeseed, input peas, input mustard, kulthi, and input mustard.
- The candidate must own a minimum of 2 acre of land in order to qualify for the incentive.
- This programme is ineligible for farmers who have benefited from any other state agricultural department initiative.
Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 Online Application Process
Any Bihar resident farmer who wishes to apply online for the Bihar Accidental Crop Scheme 2023 and get financial assistance to purchase seeds must carefully adhere to all of the instructions listed below. Having followed these steps will make it extremely simple for you to register online for the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023.
- First and foremost, you must visit the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 online platform https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Home/index to register online.
- Your browser will now access the official page of the Bihar agriculture department website, where you will find a wide range of options and categories for various types of services.
- Click the “seed application” link https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Home/Demand. This option link will appear at the beginning of this page.
- The application for the seed funding will appear on your screen as when you click on it.
- The year 2023–24 must be chosen in the “Select Session” option, and the farmer registration number must be entered in the box.
- You must attentively input all the necessary information before selecting the search button.
- Now submit the form together with any required supporting documentation online to apply for this programme.
You will complete your enrollment for the Bihar Akasmik Fasal Yojana 2023 by completing this. You will receive an acknowledgment receipt after the process is finished, which you may use to check on the progress of your request. You can contact the district authorities for the same if you are experiencing any difficulties applying online.