Uttarakhand state government issues birth certificates as proofs of citizenship in order to record a person’s birth information. According to the Registration of Birth Act, of 1969, every birth in Uttarakhand must be registered. The birth certificate must be issued by the respective department’s Chief District Registrar in the state. This article goes into great depth on how to get a birth certificate from Uttarakhand.
- 1 Birth Certificate Uttarakhand PDF Download
- 2 Crsorgi.gov.in Birth Certificate Registration in Uttarakhand
- 2.1 Check Uttarakhand Birth Certificate Registration Status
- 2.2 FAQs for Uttarakhand Birth Certificate PDF Form Download
- 2.2.1 What is the birth certificate registration process in Uttarakhand?
- 2.2.2 How can I obtain my birth certificate in Uttarakhand online?
- 2.2.3 In Uttarakhand, is it possible to change a person’s name on their birth certificate?
- 2.2.4 Where do I go in Dehradun to obtain my birth certificate online?
- 2.2.5 Where do I go in Haldwani to receive a birth certificate?
Birth Certificate Uttarakhand PDF Download
According to the Registration of Birth Act of 1969, every birth must be registered in Uttarakhand. In the state, birth certificates must be issued by the respective District Registrar.
In accordance with the Citizenship Act of 1955 and the Citizens (Registration at Indian Consulates) Rules of 1956, must record the birth of any babies born outside of India. The birth can only be recorded within 60 days of the child’s arrival in India, following which the postponed registration laws take effect if the child’s parents returned to India to settle.
Here is a short brief about Uttarakhand Birth Certificate:
|Birth Certificate Registration|
|Size of PDF||160 KB|
|PDF Page No.||5 Pages|
|Dept Name||District Registrar Office|
|PDF Download||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Form Download||Click Here|
Uttarakhand Birth Certificate Guidelines PDF
Every birth must be registered in accordance with the Registration of Birth Act of 1969 within 21 days of the occurrence at the location of the event using the designated form of reporting. Applicants must have to submit a self-attested affidavit produced explaining the cause for the registration delay if the birth is not registered within 21 days of the event.
- A birth certificate can be used as age verification when applying for a marriage certificate.
- The birth certificate may be used to get papers such as a passport, voter identification card, driver’s license, etc.
- Apart from the documents and government certificates it also can be used in order to get admission into a school/college/university.
- At the time of obtaining the insurance claim benefits, one must require a copy of the birth certificate.
Eligibility & Documents Needed for Birth Certificate
Anyone living in Uttarakhand, as well as any national or foreigner born here, can record their birth. In the event that the birth occurs in a maternity ward, hospital ward, or other medical facilities, the institutions involved in the delivery must notify it. The family’s head of household or any additional family member is obligated to report births that take place at home.
The following papers and documents must be presented in Uttarakhand while completing a birth certificate application form:
- Birth proof from the medical facility where the kid was born
- Id copies the father and mother
- Evidence for permanent address evidence of the parents
- Proof of marriage of the parents
e-District Uttarakhand Birth Certificate Registration Online
The steps listed below should be followed in order to apply for a Uttarakhand birth certificate using the e-District portal:
- For birth registration, you must have to go to the e-District Portal of the Uttarakhand government i.e. https://eservices.uk.gov.in/.
- If you’re a first-time visitor to the Uttarakhand e-District Portal, then you’ve to register first to obtain the certificate-related services.
- To complete the registration procedure on the portal, on the home page, select “Register”.
- To activate your account, click the “Activate account” button after entering the necessary information.
- Use your user id and user password to connect to the e-District portal after your profile has been activated.
- Select the application form preference from the pull-down menu by clicking the “Download” button given on the right side.
- Click on the “Birth Certificate” link given on the same page to get the birth registration electronic form in PDF format.
- You may now fill complete the “Online Birth Registration Form Uttarakhand” and include the scanned papers in the form’s attachments.
- Submit the application form, along with the required registration fee, to the appropriate authorities when it has been properly completed.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent after your application has been submitted so you may check the progress of your application.
Please note -: The birth certificate will be issued by the relevant government seven working days after the application date.
Crsorgi.gov.in Birth Certificate Registration in Uttarakhand
In order to register births and deaths, the government has started the Crsorgi Portal available. On this central government official portal crsorgi.gov.in, you may complete the Civil Registration for Birth & Death registration online. A birth or death certificate may now be registered online, saving individuals from having to visit government offices repeatedly.
All Indian nationals including Uttarakhand citizens have access to the Portal, and anybody can apply for certifications online. The webpage allows citizens to register and get birth certificates for their children. We’ll give a thorough explanation of how to register, log in, correction on the certificates, and more in this section.
To get a birth or death certificate, users can enroll on the crsorgi site by following the instructions listed below:-
- First, go to the Birth & Death Registration official Crsorgi’s portal at Crsorgi website, which is crsorgi.gov.in.
- Now Click on the link for “General Citizen Registration” on the homepage.
- Now complete the registration form by entering your name, contact number, and other information, as well as the date of the incident.
- Click the Register button after entering the captcha code; if an error message appears, try updating the captcha code by refreshing it.
- As soon as the user has chosen a password for their account, an email containing their login details and a link will be sent to their email address.
As soon as your registration will be completed, you will be able to apply online directly for the Uttarakhand Birth Certificate. Within seven working days after the application date, the responsible official will release your birth certificate.
Check Uttarakhand Birth Certificate Registration Status
Here are two methods to check the registration status:
- I. e-District Uttarakhand Birth Registration Status -:
By selecting the “verification & check status” option on the login page, the status of the application may be seen. To verify the status of your application and to confirm the details on your certificate, type the application number and click the “to know the status” or “verification of certificate” button.
- II. Crsorgi.gov.in Birth Registration Status Check -:
On the login page, click the “verification & check status” option to view the application status.
FAQs for Uttarakhand Birth Certificate PDF Form Download
Don’t forget to check the frequently asked questions by citizens regarding the Uttarakhand birth certificate below.
What is the birth certificate registration process in Uttarakhand?
In Uttarakhand, the birth certificate must be issued by the District Registrar.
How can I obtain my birth certificate in Uttarakhand online?
To register a birth, the applicant must go to the Uttarakhand government website or the e-District. If you are a first-time visitor of the Uttarakhand e-District site, you must first register in order to utilize the certificate services. After that, you may submit your application online.
In Uttarakhand, is it possible to change a person’s name on their birth certificate?
Obtain a “Birth Certificate Update/Correction Form” at the appropriate counter or submit a written application. Please send the application form to the respective authority with the necessary supporting documentation attached.
Where do I go in Dehradun to obtain my birth certificate online?
You need to start by going to nagarnigamdehradun.com, which is the official website. You must next complete the online DMC Birth Certificate application with the necessary information. Next, click the link that says “Submit” to request a Uttarakhand birth certificate.
Where do I go in Haldwani to receive a birth certificate?
Contact the appropriate e-District Thasildhar (tehsil) Centers to request a birth certificate. From the aforementioned URL, download the application form. Verify that you possess all the necessary documents listed in the “Required documents” section.