This new strategy has been developed for all pupils residing in the state by Rajasthan’s Minister of Education, Govind Singh Dostara. For all kids to receive a quality education through online mode, the government has created the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal. This portal will include all information pertaining to exams, scholarships, jobs, etc. As a result, you may use this site to apply for any job or exam. Many openings will present themselves for your use.
Students in grades 9 through 12 can sign up on this site to receive full information about it. You are on the right website if you came here to learn more about the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal. Please read the post through to the conclusion since we will be offering thorough information about the subject.
- 1 What is Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal?
- 2 Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Registration Process
- 2.1 Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal App Download (Android)
- 2.2 FAQs Related Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal
- 2.2.1 What is the URL of the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal’s official website?
- 2.2.2 Who is eligible to use the portal?
- 2.2.3 How may applicants obtain an individual ID?
- 2.2.4 What details are available through the portal?
- 2.2.5 Why are students need to have a special ID in order to use the portal?
- 2.2.6 What does the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal serve as?
- 2.2.7 Can students from Rajasthan just benefit from this programme?
What is Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal?
All students will benefit greatly from UNICEF’s sponsorship of the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal. After the portal’s launching on 20, April 2020, all citizens and students were eager to use it to learn more about many topics, including how to gain the information needed for future study. Anyone wishing to utilise this portal must register with it in order to do so. There is no other method to register for the Rajiv Gandhi Career Site; first, log in to the portal using the necessary information, then complete the registration process.
Here is a short brief about Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal:
|Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal|
|Size of PDF||158 KB|
|PDF Page No.||5 Pages|
|Dept Name||Shala Darpan|
|Download PDF||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||91-141-2700872 / 0141-2711964|
|Form Download||Click Here|
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Guidelines PDF Download
As most students still don’t know what they want to do with their lives after finishing school, this is not surprising. Furthermore, many are unsure about the appropriate academic field in which to focus their studies in order to further their professions. Students so simply waste their time. They may learn about educational opportunities worth up to 2 lakhs through the Rajeev Gandhi Career Portal, though.
In addition to this, students may make use of the details on roughly 900 scholarships. Additionally, this platform will provide Rajasthani students with a roadmap for securing their future. Students may be able to discover more about prospective educational and employment possibilities through the site.
Requirements for Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Registration
Eligibility -: With the idea that students who were having difficulties with their schooling or were concerned about their future education could easily check out the Rajiv Gandhi career portal. All students who have completed class ninth may register themselves in the portal by visiting rajcareerportal.com, which will direct you to all information pertaining to schooling. The person using the site must have completed coursework in eighth grade and be enrolled in ninth grade at the time of login. The ninth through twelfth-grade students will be the only ones permitted to register.
How to Get Student Unique ID & Password for Login
You also required a Unique ID & Password to login in rajcareerportal.com portal. If you are not having it don’t worry, just follow the below-given steps to obtain the same.
- The Student Unique ID is simple to obtain from the appropriate administrator or school.
- Additionally, we made this User ID using the Shaladarpan ID and the School Register (SR) number.
- The student will have a unique ID of 214690510, for instance, if their Shaladaran ID is 214690 and their school register number is 510.
- Regarding Passwords, let us inform you that 123456 has been set as the default value on this site. You may also modify it after signing in.
- However, please speak with your instructor or the school’s administrator if you need clarification about the Shaladarpan ID.
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Registration Process
Information on signing up for the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal will be provided here. For further information on how Rajasthani students can register and log in on their own, see the guidelines given in this section.
You can follow the instructions in the section below if you’d like to learn more about how to register and log in on the official Rajasthan career portal.
- You must first go to the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal’s official website link rajcareerportal.com, in order to register as a student.
- Once you’ve arrived at the official website, you need to click the login link that will be shown on the site’s home page.
- Read the instructions that are listed on the same page before entering your “Username” and “Password”. You will receive information on how to create your “User ID”.
- You will be redirected to a new page after entering the requested information and selecting the Login option.
- You may find detailed information for the course, entrance exam, scholarship, upcoming exams, etc. on the new page.
- You may now browse the site and check whatever information you desire as you have logged into the system for it.
- You are able to register for the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal by following the steps listed above.
Please Note -: You will require an exclusive “Student ID” and “Password” in order to register for the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal. You must now be aware of where to look for your unique student ID. Now that passwords are in the spotlight, let me inform you that the default password for first-time users is 123456. Thereafter, you can alter your password in accordance with how you log in.
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal App Download (Android)
Since technology has progressed everyone greatly, many students do not carry laptops or computers with them. As a result, students may also download the app on their smartphone as it is simple to maintain and use and is now something that almost everyone carries. Therefore, we have provided instructions on how to download the app to your phone here.
- On your mobile device, you must first launch the Google Play store in order to download the Rajasthan Career Portal app.
- As soon as that’s done, the home page will show up in front of you, type “Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal” into the search field.
- There are several possibilities available once you put in the search field, select the search option, and then select the next option.
- You must select the option at the very top of the next page to be taken to a different page.
- The next step is to select Install from the menu, after which you must wait for the software to install.
- After the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal app has been installed, choose Open, and the application will launch.
- The next step is to press the login button after entering the user id and password that have been requested to log into the portal.
- You may then review the whole application and double-check any information you choose.
- You may successfully download the application to your mobile device by following the instructions listed above.
By following the simple procedure mentioned above you can easily download the mobile app. Not everyone is having a laptop or computer at their home due to their poor financial conditions.
However the state government also provides free laptops to bright students, but it’s only available for high-grade obtaining students. So the mobile app is the best way for students to use the Rajasthan Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal.
FAQs Related Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal
What is the URL of the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal’s official website?
Rajcareerportal.com is the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal. On this site, you may get information about careers.
Who is eligible to use the portal?
The platform is accessible to Rajasthani students in grades 9 through 12. The Rajasthani government established this webpage to urge young people toward education.
How may applicants obtain an individual ID?
You might ask this of the administrator of your institution or school. By speaking with the principal of their school, students may quickly obtain their special ID.
What details are available through the portal?
information relating to a career, Details about entrance examinations, Information on competitive examinations, scholarship information, Information about Philosophy, information about College
Why are students need to have a special ID in order to use the portal?
You need a unique ID to use the site; without one, you cannot log in or obtain any further information.
What does the Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal serve as?
The Rajiv Gandhi Portal’s goal is to help students make secure future plans and give information about careers.
Can students from Rajasthan just benefit from this programme?
Yes, this job portal is exclusively available to students from Rajasthan. Other state residents are not permitted to apply for this program.